Have you just started a new business? Or perhaps you are wanting to expand your current market to gain more sales.
Digital Spice have put together a FREE marketing plan template to help your business determine your competition, establish your points of difference and develop strong goals to reach your target markets.
Your marketing plan should include:
- What makes your business stand out – e.g. quality, service, price, qualifications, achievements etc and how can you utilise these points of difference to attract more customers.
- What are the goals for your business – set some sales targets, what would you like for your business to achieve within the next 12 months.
- Who is your target market – who are your customers and how can you gain more reach to increase sales?
- Research on your competitors – what are your competitors doing to generate sales? What forms of media are they using in their marketing campaigns – e.g. on their website or other online promotions, printed material, email campaigns and social media. What promotions are they offering and how can you offer something in comparison or even better?
- Action plan – for implementing marketing activites – by who, what it is and when it needs to be done by.
Our marketing plan template will talk you through each element and help you to work out different ways to market your business and gain more customers.
Download the FREE marketing plan template
Yes that’s right – you don’t even need to sign-up for anything! We hope you find this template useful for developing marketing strategies your business.