Digital Spice is committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of service, including the protection of members’ privacy.
How personal information is collected
Digital Spice collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information such as through our contact form or via phone
- from publicly available sources of information;
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used by Digital Spice in order to:
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service;
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Digital Spice will never disclose your email or personal address details to other parties and you will always have the option to unsubscribe from emails which we may send you from time to time.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us.