Social Media provides an effective means to communicate with your customers – keep them up to date on new announcements, encourage more sales through word of mouth and drive more traffic to your business website.
Digital Spice have put together a beginners guide on how to get started using Facebook for business.
This guide covers:
- The difference between Friends and Fan pages
- How to create a Facebook Page for your business
- How to start adding content and posts
- What sort of things you can post about
- Tips for writing posts
- How to start getting ‘Likes’
Benefits of utilising Facebook to market your business include:
- Brand awareness – gain more exposure for your business.
- Establish an online community – create a following for your business, products & services
- Engagement with customers – gain feedback, suggestions and reviews.
- Keep customers up-to-date, – inform of new products or services, encourage more sales.
- Word of mouth marketing – provides a means for your customers to recommend your business to their ‘Friends’ by commenting, sharing and ‘liking’ your posts.
- Gain Insight – your page analytics will give you a deeper understanding of your customers e.g. what posts people are most interested in – most ‘Liked’ posts, most commented etc
To download the Getting Started on Facebook Guide CLICK HERE
Don’t forget to Like Us on Facebook! Follow Digital Spice on Facebook to receive our latest news and updates, marketing tips and promotions.